THIS IS AN INTENSIVE TWO-DAY WORKSHOP DESIGNED FOR EARLY STAGE GROWTH-COMPANIES AND FUTURE ENTREPRENEURS!
More than 100 entrepreneurs, angel investors, mentors, and business experts from across the region will assemble in Cincinnati to help founders at the 16th Annual Queen City Angels’ Entrepreneur Boot Camp, June 6-7, 2017. Our subject matter experts will teach you just about everything you need to know to get your business concept from napkin stage to MVP. Session titles include:
- Do You REALLY Have a Product?
- Design thinking and the lean startup
- Business Models
- Telling the Story of Your Brand: Growth Marketing for Your Startup
- Using Intellectual Property
- Your First Five Contracts
- Social Media for Startups
- Financing Your Venture: How start-up financing works
- Financial Statements for Managers & Investors
- Building the Internal and External Teams
- View From the Heavens: What Investors Look For
- Local Assistance: Mentors, Incubators, Accelerators, Ohio Third Frontier Program
June 6, 2017: 7:30 am Registration/Continental Breakfast, sessions start at 8:15 am. Sessions end at 5:00 pm.
June 7, 2017: First session starts at 8:30 am, event wraps up at 4:30 pm
Interact For Health (Northwestern Mutual Building)
3805 Edwards Road, 5th Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45209
In addition to a full agenda of educational sessions and panel discussions, entrepreneurs and start-up founders will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one (in most cases one-on-three) with local angel investors and business experts for advice and mentoring about your business concept.
Sign up today, limited seating!